Girl im dating still talks to her ex

The solution is to find inner peace in your relationship with her and to talk things out, because eventually she'll do what she wants, not what her bf asks her to do. So, communicate with her, and be sure you're a high quality man, because when a woman meet that kind of man, she doesn't want to cheat on him because firstly she has in her relationship what she wants and secondly, she doesn't want to lose high quality man.

And a jealousy isn't a characteristic of a high quality man, those kind of men are self confident and can handle every situation. So, in conclusion, find out why you are jealous, try to fix it and communicate with her if that's still a problem. Posted May 5, edited. If you feel like your girlfriend is too good for you you will expect her to cheat.

Because why would she want to be with you when there are so many better men out there? If cannot trust your partner, your relationship is already doomed. If your partner cannot be trusted, and you know they will cheat if they have the chance, then no amount of you forcing them to stop talking to guys is going to make them suddenly faithful. Leave them and find someone who has some integrity.

Posted May 5, If she still keeps that guy around then she could use him as a fall back type of deal. Any minor fight you have could easily send her in his direction. That's a deal breaker for me man. When I'm in a relationship with someone I cut off all ties to other people that may pose a threat to our happiness.

It's just disrespectful to continue talking to any ex's if you are serious about someone. One of my best friends got married, but told me on his fucking wedding day that he hoped his ex gf would come and stop it.

He actually invited her just so that she'd come and try and stop it. She didn't care enough to make it.


  1. 14 posts in this topic;
  2. .
  3. easy mobile dating sites;
  4. dating brisbane over 40?
  5. .
  6. i hook up reviews.
  7. .

Posted May 7, It is hard to give you well founded advice since all I know about you and your girlfriend is less than three sentences of information. If in the very very worst case she cheats, you break up.

I Don't Like Girlfriend Talking to Ex-Boyfriend.... @hodgetwins

Then it is the best thing you can do. And don't try to control or force anything as that will for sure create separation. For now, try not to suffer something that hasn't even happened. That suffering jealousy is essentially created by you. Therefore, you also have to power to fix it. Breaking the laws of physical nature is spiritual process. In this sense, we are outlaws, and Shiva is the ultimate outlaw. You cannot worship Shiva, but you may join the Gang.

Posted May 10, Did she knows about you being jealous? If not just take the time to talk to her and be very specific on what bothers you. The solution is not breaking up , it is finding out why are you jealous and work on it. Like , really work on why are you jealous.

Breaking up means you are escaping from the problem , finding out why are you jealous and work on it is the hard work right? If it is true as you say then why are you jealous, you dont know that it is true, you have doubts about that is why you are jealous and you are very insecure about yourself. Jealousy is a human emotion particular when you cling to or have expectations of others or you want to be the center of her attention only.

Posted May 11, I still talk to 3 of my ex boyfriends and I'm in a committed relationship. First ex guy I talk to because I still care about him, not romantically but as a human being. He was into hardcore drugs, and last time I heard he might be in jail. When we speak I check in with him and try to cheer him up.

The Social Man

Anyway, last night for instance, we went out to a japanese diner, then went to my brothers house. At my bro's they were chatting back n forth and it was obvious she didnt want me seeing the text. So as we're heading back to the dorms, she says she has to go help her ex with some studying for a test 'tomorrow'. So we're about to go to sleep and I confronted her about it..

I said 'dont take this the wrong way but, are you still seeing your ex in any way? I said "well I'm curious cause I don't want to be wasting my time, you guys text eachother a lot and it seems as though something is up. It's bothering the sht outta me. I really like this chick and I know she really likes me, but when im spending time with her and I hear his text tone going off from texting her, it pisses me off. He broke up with her a while ago. Never Getting Married, Crew. I wouldn't say you have to back out If that's coming from someone else New website BROvotional swolybible.

She’s Not Over Her Ex! Top 5 Warning Signs

I wouldnt feel comftorable with that. This girl has some heavy baggage. Originally Posted by LostOne It's definitely a red flag IMO. Take heed now, or suffer the consequences later. Originally Posted by bdaswat. Hell no man I'd get out to be honest. She's probably trying to get him back. Got frustrated trying to figure out what "eating clean" even means, so I just had a burrito. Thanks for the replies guys.. I'm going to confront her again today and see what the hell is going on with her and her ex..

Originally Posted by Roasted. Proceed with this girl but don't get too emotionally invested too quick because you should know that this could BLOW up any minute.

Dating new girl, but she still talks/sees her ex. - sawglawaltergda.ml Forums

Take it slow and if in months from now she is still secretive about her communication with her ex than demand an explanation or just end it. Originally Posted by shaftoe. I'm not going to wait that long. Thats a waste of time man. I mean you're right about everything else though But over all we are already pretty open with eachother, so Im gonna confront her again about it later this evening and see what is said.

Yeah I hear you. Thing is though, shes with me Alot And whenever she tells me about him or there past it seems truthfull. She even said that he was a player when they got together and they just argued too much and thats why they broke up. It's just really strange that she is still going over there and hanging out with him.

It's starting to really bug me. What would yall ask to clear it up?

She’s Not Over Her Ex! Top 5 Warning Signs

She didn't even date him for that long. And she told me they're friends now nothing more. They just don't work out whatsoever they fight way too much. How am I the speed bump? Haha, Guys I know it's only been 9 damn days, I'm not stupid. It's really no big deal, but i would like to get this cleared up. Originally Posted by ghott Actions speak louder than words.

Females will say one thing, and do the exact opposite. Still talking to the ex is a serious red flag. The fact that you guys have been dating for only 9 days, and she has stayed over for 5 of those days If you make this an issue by confronting her two days in a row. It's gonna make you seem like the bad guy. Prob just end up dropping her..

My point is that after 9 days you have no right to tell her what to do, have any sort of expectations, etc. As someone said, you are insignificant in her life.